1. How Does The Muscle Wizard Work?
The Muscle Wizard works two ways:
- Provides an easy way to apply pressure to sore muscles, trigger points and painful muscle knots
- Allows you to do self stripping massage or myofascial release.
The Muscle Wizard does this by allowing you to leverage your body to apply the pressure. Got tight shoulder muscles? Wrap the 4 ‘Wizard Fingers’ around the shoulder, and the other end around your knee. This way, you can apply pressure easily with your knee, making the treatment hands free.
You can also control the amount of pressure, making it as gentle or hard as you want it.
Want to see the Muscle Wizard in action? Check out our ‘How It Works’ section by clicking here.
2. What kind of support does the Muscle Wizard come with?
We’re fanatical about customer support. Here’s how we’re here to make sure you get the most out of your purchase:
- Your purchase includes a training DVD. The DVD contains general instructions on how to use the Muscle Wizard, video clips on most of the different positions, and more detailed videos showing you how to put the Muscle Wizard to work for your own specific need.
- Your purchase includes access to the exclusive membership site. Not only will you get the entire training DVD online, you’ll also get new ways to use the Muscle Wizard. You see, our customers are always coming up with new and exciting ways to use the Muscle Wizard. They pass this information to us, and we like to pass it on to you. Got questions that haven’t been answered? The membership site has an FAQ section where we answer your questions. Most of the time, we answer with video since its much easier to explain!
3. What body parts or conditions does the Muscle Wizard help with?
The Muscle Wizard can be used for nearly all the muscles in the body. In order to do that, we’ve included a training DVD with each purchase so you have the right directions to help you.
The Muscle Wizard has been shown to help relieve muscle knots or trigger points associated with some of the following conditions:
- Muscle Tension Headaches
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Forearm Pain
- Muscle recovery after exercise
- Myofascial pain syndrome
4. Who can use the Muscle Wizard?
The Muscle Wizard can be used by anyone looking for pain relief and muscle recovery, such as:
- Office workers with ongoing muscle aches and pains
- Athletes looking to break up scar tissue and adhesions
- Active people looking to enhance their muscle recovery
- People who are currently going for therapy but need something to maintain their treatment goals in between each session
- Health professionals looking to use it on their own patients and spare the wear and tear on their hands and thumbs
5. How often should I use the Muscle Wizard?
How often you use it will depend on your condition and type of work (trigger point therapy or myofascial stripping massage). Here are some examples:
Do you suffer from chronic muscle aches, trigger points or knots? You’ll need to start off slow. The Muscle Wizard allows you to apply as gentle of a pressure as you need. If this describes you, we find that once every other day for 1 to 2 times a day is a good start. Eventually, you’ll need to use the Muscle Wizard daily as your muscles respond well to the pressure.
After you purchase the Muscle Wizard, you’ll get a training DVD that goes into more details. We also invite you to sign up for our membership site, where we answer these questions in more detail.
Are you an athlete looking to keep your body pain free? We recommend using the Muscle Wizard after each work out session. We know how important muscle massage is to recovery. That’s the best time to use the Muscle Wizard.
6. Is the Muscle Wizard painful to use?
The simple answer is no. Although we have active people like athletes using the Muscle Wizard, it was thoroughly tested in a clinical setting with real patients that needed something gentle and easy to use.
The Muscle Wizard lets you use your own body as leverage. YOU control the amount of pressure your muscles need. We educate you on how to use the Muscle Wizard in the training DVD that comes with your purchase. We also give you access to the membership site, where you can ask questions and get full answers on how to have the Muscle Wizard work for you.
7. I go to a therapist / chiropractor. Do I need to keep going once I get the Muscle Wizard?
Our experience shows that some of our patients and customers are able to keep the improvements they made with us by using the Muscle Wizard at home. Others have reduced the number of times they need to see us. It really depends on what your goals are. The Muscle Wizard is designed to target your muscles and keep them pain free and loose. Some still go to their therapist / chiropractor for other needs.
8. Whats the difference between the Muscle Wizard and a foam roller?
A foam roller is an excellent device to work on muscles. However, there are a few differences:
- Foam roller – provides general muscle work over large muscle groups. Great for the lower body and back.
- Muscle Wizard – focused on targeting specific trigger points and more focused stripping massage. Can target the neck and upper shoulders also.
- Foam roller – Need to get on the floor to use it.
- Muscle Wizard – Can use it lying, standing and even sitting while doing work at the office
- Foam roller – Difficult to carry around with you, even if you buy a small one
- Muscle Wizard – Portable. Can easily fit in your workout, office, or travel bag
9. Whats the difference between the Muscle Wizard and other trigger point products?
There are many products in the marketplace and some are actually very good. We use some of these tools ourselves. However, the Muscle Wizard was specifically designed to address some of the limitations of these devices. Here are just some of the key features that separates us:
- Muscle Wizard can be done hands free, while others require you to hold onto the device. By holding onto a device, you cannot fully relax your muscles in order to be able to target those muscles.
- Muscle Wizard is portable. Some products on the market come in larger sizes and are difficult to carry. The Muscle Wizard is so portable that one can sit at the desk and use it while working
- Muscle Wizard comes with a Training DVD and an online membership site access. This is because we feel that training and education is important when it comes to your health and fitness. We've had years of experience treating aches and pains. We want to make sure that knowledge gets passed onto you.